Burlington was beautiful on New Year's Eve. I love walking up and down car-free Church Street. But now we are home and it's cold, -20 Celsuis at best. It's Ghis's first day back at work, but Morgane and I are still off. She's ready to go back to school and I already have work I should do, so it's kind of a reluctant holiday today. We'll get some food in the house after being away. On days like this I need to make a priority list or else I'll just flit around from one thing to another and feel like I haven't done a thing.
I have a new book called Living Artfully by SAndra Magsamen and she talks about incorporating art and self-expression into everyday life. Make your food into a face. Decorate your home with things you love. Collect rocks and paint them with your kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment